Thursday, January 02, 2014

Book Chat:  R.L. Stine is known mostly for his horror stories in the Goosebumps series.  But did you know that he is very funny also?  I just finished reading Rotten School:  The Great Smelling Bee which takes place at a private boarding school with disgusting, smelly, weird characters that will make  you laugh out loud.  Join Bernie and his friends (and his dog, Gassy) as they liven up Rotten School.  You'll get several good laughs for the day.  Call No:  FIC STI (Horror)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to read this book because it about funny horror. It sounds very interesting.

Anonymous said...

I would read this book because I like funny books Paige

Anonymous said...

I would suggest this book to someone who likes funny things

Anonymous said...

I would read rotten school because one of my favorit authors is R.L.Stine and I think I want to find out if gassy is relly gassy


Anonymous said...

It seems good but I like the book I sevived books I suggest these books to people they are good tommy c.

Anonymous said...

I would like to read this because it would be iteresting to see if she can live.

Anonymous said...

I would like to read this because it would be iteresting to see if she can live.

Anonymous said...

I might read this because I read his books before and I enjoyed them so I might read it and I read the million dollar throw and I like it because I enjoy football books

Anonymous said...

I would read this because I love the goosebumps series I would recommend the book called Smile

Katlin

Anonymous said...

This is my second one and I wouldrecommend 2 books actually I Funny and I Even Funnier. Both are by James Patterson. They are filled with funny jokes and funny comments.





Name: buttsaggington a.k.a (Connor)

Anonymous said...

I would like to read it because it sounds funny and I enjoy a funny book.

I just finished Assault Vehicles which I liked because it tells facts like a tank has 2 guns.

Tyler

Anonymous said...

I might read this because I read his books before and I enjoyed them so I might read it and I read the million dollar throw and I like it because I enjoy football books