Thursday, January 02, 2014

Book Chat:  Grace Lin's Where the Mountain Meets the Moon is a Newbery Award winners.  This story will attract those who enjoy folklore and who enjoy a peaceful, quiet sort of story.  The language and the descriptions were lovely and the characters were delightful.  While the story was a quest story, it was not an adventure story and will not appeal to those looking for excitement.  Call No:  FIC LIN (Newbery)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would read this because it sounds like a good story. Hailey simmons

Anonymous said...

I would read this because it sounds like a good story. Hailey simmons

Anonymous said...

I would not read this book it does really sound funny to me. It sounds boring. / I would recommed it because it is kinda scary by people being possed and killed by random unknown people. It is called the haddix.

Anonymous said...

I would like this book because i like folklore and stuff like that



Stiffnippleton