Friday, August 29, 2008

Super Study Skills

Learning to study with good habits is a skill that you will need throughout your life whether in school or in a new job someday.

Write a study plan for yourself. Tell me when you are going to study; where you are going to study; what supplies you will have available for yourself; how you are going to organize your homework; and when will you take a break.

28 comments:

Leigh Ann Hood said...

hunter

I will study on my grandmas porch after school. I will have my books, pencil and paper. I will have different folders for different subjects. I will take a break every 10 minuites.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I will study at 4:00. I will sit at the dinning room table. I'll have colored pencils, a pen, 1 pencil, and paper. I will keep my homework in my folders. I will take a break at 5:00.



-Ashley Benson

Cheyenne said...

When ever I get home I do my homework.When I'm done I study for a test that is coming soon.When I'm usually I get a privilege to go on the computer or on the phone later then usually.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

David Duskey I will do as soon my home work right after I get home in the living room. then I will eat dinner after I do that I will go to the dinner table and study. I will only study for half an hour then i will go wach tv for one hour and then start studying.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

i am going to study after i go to basketball practice. i am going to study in my living room and is not going to watch tv all night. i will
have a pencil and have glue stick,paper,crayons,and sicors. i put my math in a folder,readin in a folder and any other sertin folder. i will take a break ever 30 min


jasmine

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I am going to go to my grandma's and then I am going to go home and start.When I get home I am going to eat snack. Then I will go in my room and get my paper and pencil. first I will am going to start reading.then I will do my scince.I am going to take a break then i am going to do my math.

briana mckinzie

Anonymous said...

I will study as soon as I get home from school, so I can do other stuff later.In my room.My art stuff.I will take a break every 15 min. or so.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I will start studying at 3.30.Then I will go were their are no distractions.Then I will start with the first subject.If I have alot of homework I will take breaks for 15 minutes. If you don't know the question move to the next one.If their are choices look at all of them.After,I'm done with the first subject I will move to the next subject.After I am finished with all my homework I will put it in my binder. -Sean Walls

Leigh Ann Hood said...

deven pratt

read questions carefully,and check your choice.Process of elimination, and trust your first answer. Proofread,and brainstrom.Think of key words,and read through your choices more than once. Take deep breathes and move on. Qualifing words usally,sometimes,most,few,probably,unlikely.

Im going to study after supper and before bed. In my living room. I will have index cards, textbook,homework,pencil,and pins .Put it in my folder,and i will take a break after i study for 15 min than study for another 15 min.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

This is Michael R. I go home and I eat.Then I play for a little bit then I will do my home work.I do my homework for 30 mins.I do my homework at the tabble.I sometimes I need help with it.When Im done I look over them.Then I make sure I have my homework.Then my mom or my dad will look over it.When they are done they give it to me.I put it in my backpack.Sometimes if I go somewhere I take my homework with me to get it done!

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I study as soon as I get home because I will have all day to do anything. I study in the computer room where there is 2 computers and there's paper, pens/pencils. I lay all the homework I have out. I usually take a break every 10 minutes.

Cory Parker

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Sarah Mundell

I study after soccer 7:00 at my house.I will study in my room becuase it is quit in there.I will have my home work my textbook pencil and paper. I will put it in my folder. I will take a 15 min break after i get have of it done.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I am going to study after school
in my parents room because that is where i study usually it is the most quiet place in my house i will take a break at 4:00 i will have a pencil some paper a pen and colored pencils when my home work is done i will play outside until 7:00 that is when i have to go in to go to bed so i can get ready for school in the morning.sincerely:Angel Riffle

Leigh Ann Hood said...

karis doughty

I will study when I get home after school in livingroom. I will use a pencil and paper to write my notes on. I will take a break after every 30 min. I will take a 10 min. break. I will organize my homework with a homework folder.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Brennan Bell

I do my homework at four thirty in my living room,and Im using a pencil,paper,books and my planner.
I take a break at five. Then I finish my homework.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Kaitlyn Nuzum

I will study in my room after school at 4:30.I will have my notebook,folders,and my pencil. I will take a break every 15 minutes.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

gerald stevens (jj)

i will study right after school and go on my porch.And have
1 pencil,paper.Math,scince,social studies,language arts folders and books.And take a break at 4:30

Leigh Ann Hood said...

MARIAH POTOCZNY I WILL SIT IN MY BACEBENT WHARE I HAVE A COUCH AND A TABLE I WILL HAVE A PEN I WILL START AT 4:00 AND TAKE A BREAK AT 4:30. I have color coded folders.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

christian lehman


I will study when i get home from school. i will study in my bedroom on my desk. I wiil need pencils text books and markers. I will put my home work in my planer and take a breack at 4:30.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

i am going to study after playing with my friends and my dinner that
should be around six oclock.i will study in my room alone with no distractions.the supplies i will use are a notebook,pencil,folder,and blank paper.my breaks will be every twenty minutes after i am finished
i will put everything in seprate pockets acording to subject.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Tyler Richardson

I will study in my basement at 4:56 pm. i will use a notebook,pencel,paper, hardback book,and a folder every night. i will take a brack every 45 minits.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

i will study when i get home in the living room at 4oclock. i will need my books, pencils, folders, and a calculater. i will take a break after a 1/2 hour.

Gage Hoit

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Kayla McCaulley

When i get home around 3:30.I will study out side on my front porch.I will have my books,2 pencils,and paper.When i study spelling and if i flash cards i will use them but sometimes i will brainstorm when im taking the test and i take a 2 min. break to get a drink.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I will study at my house in the livingroom at 4:00 and take a breack at 4:30. I will put it in my folder.

michael booth

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Makenzi Vangilder,I will study the hardest things and the biggest things first, Then I will study spelling words if I have any.Then take a break to have a little snack and get back to work.After I finish I play with my dog.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Brandon wilfong,I will study a test on my porch for 1minute and i will study hard after school.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Cameron Gibson

I will go home and study right away in the living room. I will study at 3:30. I will use a pencil,planer,and paper. I will not use a brake. I will organize my homework by hardes to easy.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Zoe Leonard

I will study in my bedroom at 4:00. I will use my book,pencil,and notebook. I will take breaks every 15 minutes.I willrganize my homework with a folder.