Saturday, February 02, 2008

United Streaming Study Skills

You can survive in school without studying, but you most likely won't be doing well. Good study habits are essential the older you get in keeping up with your school workload. Developing good study skills in elementary school will help you when you go to Junior High and High School.

What are 2 skills in the video that you do well? What are 2 skills with which you need help? How can you improve those 2 skills?

25 comments:

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I pack my backpack at night and write in a planner. I dont need any help. Sarah

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Hi Ms.Hood , 2 a skills that I do really well are,writing things down and I keep track of time.I don't have a timer,or an organization system.
Shalyn

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I keep my suplies from class to class. Also I keep all my stuf with me at all times. I also keep a lot of thing in my planner. your friend David

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Sometimes I have a problem keeping my self organized. I like to use my planner to write my homework In and I tape my spelling words to my wall. I have a binder to put my homework in and to keep my self organized. Thanks,Hunter Oliver

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Dear Mrs.Hood,
Once in a while i am organized but usally i am .I study,and have supplies.It really great to be organized. So you will never lose anything.It is ok if it a little messy.But if huge that is a problem.That is how I am sometimes.
Your student,
Jazmin Samuels

Leigh Ann Hood said...

hi this is mikhaela and i use a planner everyday to write my homework down ,the second thing i use is a all purpose floder so i can put all the papers for all of the classes in just 1 folder. And the thing i might need help on is a monthly calender because i dont have a monthly calender to write all the things i need to do .so i might just try and use a monthly calender to put the things i have to do.

love,mikhaela.f.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Actually ive always been a really organized person.All I use is an organization system,a planner,and I usually get my stuff ready the night before,and I dont think that I need help on anything else I like what i use now and i think that it works fine.

Daisha

Leigh Ann Hood said...

a. I have a planner that I put everything in and it keeps me very organizied.
b. whenever im done with homework i always put it back in my bag.
c. I think I need to work on being on time and having a schedule so I'll never be late.
Angela

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I need help with having a schedule because I have no time to use it!I need help! Kimberly

Leigh Ann Hood said...

a. I have a planner and I use it everyday, going from class to class putting down all of my assinments. When I get done with my homework at night, I put all of my homework in my bookbag and I make sure all of my homework is where I can find it.I don't have a monthy calendar so I am sometimes confused abot where I'm supposed to go.I could make a schedule, making sure I have time for my free time, studies,and family time.It would go by the hour so I would wouldn't be overwhelmed with things to do. Love,Britiany

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Hi Ms.Hood some things that I do good are being on time and haveing my supplies.
I really do not know what I need help on.And I do not know how I can improve on it.Because I do not have the thang to do it.

P.S. I like doing this
thangs and I love books JOSH.W

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I nead help getting organized and wrighting in my planner. I dont need help on any thing else.i get my home work done on Time.and turn it in on time. trent

Leigh Ann Hood said...

1. One goood thing that Im good at is keeping organized. 2.The other thing that Im good at is putting my backpack away at night.1.I need help on is makeing me a timer. 2. I need help on is saveing time I can improve on is doing good and do better.

from. Michael R

Leigh Ann Hood said...

1.2things I am good ,are having my suplies.
Im good at this becuse suplies are the main thing in school.
Here are some suplies
1.pencil(main)
2.books
3.pencil bag or box
4.earsor
5.markers or colorpencils
1.one thing im bad at is using binders becuse I put a paper in my binder,then the next day I cant find it. Plus it gets so messy I cant find a paper and a pencil.
2.the 2thig im bad at is organizing my backpack,becuse I keep forgeting and I never have time becuse Im on the com.

Daniel Zajac

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I schule my time wisely,and I pack my bag the night before school.But I have trouble with writing every thing down and I dont organize my things well.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Hi Mrs. Hood,

The two things I do well is that i'm organized and I write in a planner.The things I don't do well is take break and I scrible out things alot.


Mikayla

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Hi Mrs.Hood, Two skils in the video that I am organized and write everything down in a student planner.The two skills I am bad at are having enough supplies and having a homework folder.
Delaney

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I'm organized and I don't black out assg. I don't have a timer i don't need alot of help just to back my bookbag at night.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Hi its me,Jason.Two things I do good are being organized and keep an all purpose folder.I do not write things down or use a scheduel. I think I could do it if I remembered.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I pack my book bag at night,and I keep a all perpose planner.to stay organized I need to take more time.Puls I need more pincels,so I need to put pincles that is in my pockit.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Mrs.Hood study skills are very importanht.So some would be to use a all purpose folder that can help you alot because you neede to stay organized.Also a student planner to write down your assinments so you wont forgettyhgem

Mercedies Boyce

Leigh Ann Hood said...

2 skills about studying is being organized and writing everything down, they are important because if you weren't organized youwould not have good grades.


chasity

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I mainly do well at orginizing,because I always pack and do it all at night.Another one is writing stuff down,and studing,because i like to do my best so i dont fail.And it goes with organizing.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Hi Mr. Hood,two thing i dont do well is get organized, and use a timer because it is hard for me.
Two things i do well is write everything down in my planner, and and mark out everything i already did.

Anonymous said...

HEY Ms.Hood what are you doing 1.I think you can die.2.you will loes your home and die. P.S.JOSHUA LEE WATSON I do not like to read but I like to do this it,s very fun I love it I think the reason I do not like to read is because I can,t BEY.