I just returned from the Florida Educational Technology Conference last Saturday. My friend and I had a great time riding the trolleys and eating out at a different restaurant every night. During the day we had a wonderful time learning about all the ways technology can help students during school.
Can you tell me at least 2 ways technology has helped you either at school or at home? And it doesn't have to be only computer tools.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Hi Ms.Hood it's Shalyn,tecnology helps me because,it helps me learn and it also helps me look up stuff and help me with my homework ,and I can play video games.Also on trips I bring my dvd player and it helps me fall asleep on long trips.Shalyn
Hi its me Taylor,
1. A computer can help me with my
homework.
2.A CD player can help me focus on clean myroom.
3.Cars can take me places.
tecnolegy can help in many ways.
1.like computers help study and home-work.
2.viedo gameshelp me come down and entertans me with all the vilance.
Tecnolegy isent just computers or something.It can be anything that people come up with.such as.
1.cars
2.computers
3.cd-players
4.game sytems-GC,PS2,XBOX,XBOX360
5.any thing that can help in LIFE.
Daniel zajac
Hi Ms.Hood video games is what help me be in a good mood and also a tv help me get entertained. p.s josh
1.Computers are the best because it tells you everything you need to know.
2.Radios are good because you can listen to music and it can give you information and you can jam.
Angela
1 It helped me by the tv and video games. 2.tv helps me know the weather.
3. video games help me by hand skills. Michael R
hi this mikhaela and i use technolagy for compters because you can go on opac to look at your grades and another peice of technolagy i use is tv because you can listen to the news of what is happening and you can find out on the news if we have school or a 2 hour delay. love,mikhaela
p.s. how is your baby doing?
sell phones to tell me when to be home.computers cause they help me talk to people on aim.
trent
Hey, this is Brittiany, I use my tv to tell if we have school or not on a rainy or snow day. We also used finger scanning last year for lunch, and I thought that was really cool. My dad also uses his cell phone every afternoon to call my moom and see how she is doing at work in Clarksburg.Technology helps alot in our family, as you can see. Hope this answered your question Mrs.Hood. Love, Brittiany
technology has hleped me atschool by the compuuter. By giving me a way to get ansers for a report.An a cell phonecalling my mom at the end fo the day to compick me up.
HI,my name is Hunter I like to use the T.V. to figureout if it is a snow day.I also us the telephone to ask my friends or parents questions.
hi my name is Sarah well i went to the store and got somethings and i did not understands the word my mom said so i call her cell phone and she told me what it was. when i need hlep on homework i can get on the computer and try to find it out.
two ways technology helps me is one, when i go to pittsburgh to go shopping i use the computer to see what the weather is gonna be like so i know what to wear and two, if my mom drops me off at a basketball game i can use her celphone to call her when the game is over so she can pick me up
Daisha
Dear leigh Ann Hood,the technology at my house with cellphones.Everybody uses them at my house.The cellphone can contaced myfreind when I whant himto skateboard with me so the cellphone helps me.
thanks keith
Dear Mrs.Hood
it would be usefull for us to have a T.V. and cell phones caues what if an enmergence happened or if you go to schooll and there is a huge blizzar and school was cannceled .So just wanted you to know.alsoit sometimes education at least for some people. Also i love libary.So keep on rocking.
Your sudent,
Jazmin Samuels
one thing is that I was able to carry a hat with a RC so I could my stuff in one trip.
Anouther time is when I used a flashlight to git my deer home.
Cody
Hi Mrs.Hood it's Chasity technology has helped me.A computer has helped me with homework,with a project,and with things i needed to study.If i needed to go somewhere a car helped me get there fast.
1 thing is a pspin case the electric went out, you would have a movie to watch or a game to play.
the 2nd thing is a four wheeler so u would get somewhere faster...
from:brettt
to:you
Hi Mrs.Hood,
One way technology helps me is my cell phone because if i'm lost i can call my mom. Another way technology helps me is my computer because it helps me with my homework. The tird way technology helps me is the tv because it tells me the weather is so i know what to wear.
your student,
Holly
Hi Mrs.Hood, One way technology has helped me is tv because it told me what the weather would be and I know what to wear.Anonther way that technology helped me is a computer. It helps me with homework.
Your Student,
Delaney
Hi Mrs. Hood,
One way technology helps me is my computer. It helps me because it helps me with my homework.Another way is my cell phone because if I stay out to late I can call my mom and tell her were I am at.
your student ,
Mikayla
Hi Mrs.Hood tec. has helped alot of people.Like cell phones if you are in onr place and your mom ordad does not know where you are you can call them.Also my laptop hasx helped me out too.You can save a lot of important work.!!!!
Mercedies Boyce
Hi Mrs. Hood,tec. has helped me,and more people.One of mine is the tv,becauseit tells me alot of important news that i really need to know.
Another one is a cellphone or a phone in case of an emergency,ike the time my brotherhad a concution,my step dad had the car so we had to call my grandma.
From Jona!
Hi, its me Jason. I use technology to help me all the time. I use a calculator to help me with my math homework. I also use a computer to type my reading homework. Those are two ways technology helps me.
Post a Comment