After reading the Grolier article on volcanoes, please blog your opinion about the following questions:
1. Why do you think that is was important to make this volcanic area a National Park?
2. What are some of the dangers of living close to Kilauea?
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
dear Mrs.hood
1. I think that it is so that people can see real volcanos.
2. I think it would be that your house could be burt down.
So you don't get burnt or get fried
Brandon
so you dont get killed or fried devante
hi,this is sabrina ,i think it is important to make this volcanic area the national park because it is where the most active volcanoe is. living close to kilauea could be dangeriouse because it could burn down your house,or hurt some one.your friend,sabrina. by!
It is an historical land.
You can be killed by the volcanoes.
BY CIERRA NICOLE STEWART
Peoplecan learnfromthe National Park.
Living in Kilauea can be dangerous because the lava may reach you.
Jacob Liam Sarsfield
1.The volcanic area is a historical land mark.
2.You could be killed by the volcano's lava.A group of rocks could tumble down off the volcanos and destroy your house and kill you and your family.
Allison
RaeAnn
Moore
it is scienctfic and if you get close to kilauea you will probly die.
jasmine
1.Because its a national park volcano.
2.The volcano can could exspleod.
Angel
marie
I
Because it is a chance to see real
volcanoes.
Because someone can get hurt And the Lova and anamals
zyon
So people can see how beatiful it is.
It is dangrous to people and animmals.
I think it should a park because people would want to see the volcanoes.But if you live buy it you may lose your house.
Johnny Reed
I think they should gard it because
people destroy the land without
knowing it.
Houses,woods,and belongings.
Noah.
Because it is a good place for kids and adluts to learn about volcanoes. It can hit something or someone.
BRIANA
Beacuse it's the animals home and people like seeing volcanoes.
people that take hiks could proble get splashed with lova beacuse it it goes pretty fair
maddi wood
1. It would be neat to be able to get so close to a volcano
2. The lava flows could burn your stuff.
it could be dangeruse if you lived by a volcanoe I would be prety scary lol
Jazmin Samuels
I think that the National Park attracts tourists.One of the dangers are it is the worlds most active volcano.
Delaney
1. They might loose all their volcanoes
2. They will live in a raw lava field
-Holly-
I think the National Park attracts tourists.One of the dangers of Kilauea is because it is the most active volcano in the world.
Sincerly Mikayla
1.In case someone wanted to visit one.
2. Lava burning down your house.
CJ
Less peple will be in danger.
You micht lose are house.
Cody Eckles
Less people will die. Lava burning your house down. from Jason
I think it should be a national park because it can be watched so it wont really destroy anything in its sight and we might be avle to stop the lava.
Kilauea is a dangerous place,it is the most active volcano in the world.so all the lava or even some will have to hit you alot because its the most active.So you would get hit by lava if you live there.
jona heflin
I think it was important because in Hawii they have a lot of land marks and iyt is a beautiful place and its nice to be there but stay away from the volcanoes.
Some of the dangers of livig close to Kilauea is that it could erupt any second and you wouldnt have any time to get away
Mercedies Boyce
I think it is important to make volcanic areas National Park because people can see how big and dangerous they are. you can get lava in your house and it will burn up.
chasity
Post a Comment