Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Grolier Dictionary and Atlas

For the past several days and weeks, you have been working with Grolier's Online Dictionary and Atlas. Please write me and tell me how and when you can use

a. the dictionary to help you with your homework
b. the atlas to help you with your homework.

17 comments:

Leigh Ann Hood said...

devante you can use a dictionary for school work when the teacher assigns vocabulary. You can use the atlas for social studies.

Devante

Leigh Ann Hood said...

A. You could use a dictionary to find out what a word means for vocabulary.

B. You can find names of countries in an atlas for social studies.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

you can look up words that you don't the word means for vocabaly

brandon 5-m

Leigh Ann Hood said...

You can get on grolier's atlas to help you with your social studies or map homework. You can use the dictionary to help you with you spelling words.

Maddi

Leigh Ann Hood said...

hi my name is Briana,
you can use it for science if you are learing about the words.

you can learn about your contry and orther ones for science.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I think a would be better for

the student's. So they can look up

words for definitions. You can use the atlas for social studies.


Cierra stewart hi

Leigh Ann Hood said...

If you need a Dictionary to help
you with your homework go to Grolier Online click on dictionary
and you can get your homework done
faster and you can write a letter to Mrs.Hood on grolier online.

Angel riffle

sep. 21 ,2007

Leigh Ann Hood said...

a. I can use the dictionary to look up definitions for any and every subject.I can also use the dictionary when reading whether it 9is a word I don't understand in a textbook or a regular book to read.

b. I can use the atlas to help me find a place in social studies and a place we may be reading a story in LA/R.

Allison
RaeAnn
Moore

Leigh Ann Hood said...

yo, this is sabrina i think that the grolier dictionary and atlas is great.it really helps me with my homework.it is really great.i can find all the stuff i need with out reading 25 books.and for the dictionary now i do not have to ask someone what something meens.by for now.see ya.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Hi my name is Cheyennne and I really think that people can have fun with this you should put it online. I dont know that some people dont get on. But some just get on and have a ball with this. And I know I'll get on and have a Blast doing it. to just do that and you'll be thanked. thanks cheyenne sigley

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Hi this is Johnny Reed first you would use the dictionary if you are doing reading homework. If you're doing social studies, you can use the atlas.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

hi my name is carley
you can use the dictionary and atlas with your homework.
I think people should not use the dictionarys or atlases when their teacher asks then not to.
When people use the atlas or dictionary they should use it to look up things and also have fun with what you use and have a ball when you use it.........write me back i'll talk back
~carley halpenny~

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Dear,Readers
This website is helpful for social studies and language arts.
It can help you.
Keep up the good work.


Noah

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Jacob Sarsfield

A. You could look up vocabulary in a dictionary.
B. You could use an atlas for Social studies.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

You can get on atlas and grolier.
And it can help you with your homework and anything else that you have to do for school.
And that it can help you with your
housework.

Cheyenne Shipley

Leigh Ann Hood said...

Hi,it is jasmine donini. I think
it will help us alot with our homework we coud look up states
or country. We all so could look up
different words that we need help
with.

Leigh Ann Hood said...

I will probley use both of these things Grolier mainly for languearts. I will use the atlas alot to do my social studies.


Your student Misty Sanders