When I was in school, my favorite book was The Black Stallion. I absolutely fell in love with the horse and the boy. I loved the shipwreck scene and the part where the The Black saves the boy from a poisonous cobra. I really enjoyed the friendship between the old man, Henry and Alec, the boy. And of course the horse race at the end was really exciting. After reading the 1st book, I read every book in the series. My all time favorite was The Black Stallion Revolts.
Tell me about your favorite book and why you love it.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
My favorite book is Tabby in the Tub because the way she has a passion to save the tabby cat is so beautiful. She is a true animal lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristen Riffle
My favorite book is Monster Trucks because it shows all kinds of diffent monster trucks like bigfoot.It shows you the driver's speed times and the trucks' records.
Jay Riffle
When I was in school, my favorite book was Charlie and the chocolate factory. My favorite part was when Agustis gloop went flying up the shute and the oppaloopas started singing about him being a grety ningapoop.
Tytan
When I am was school,my favorite book was captain under pants. My favorite part was when the pages flip he does a lot of funny things.I liked the bad guys the
most.
Matthew Morris
my favorite book when i was in school was The ghost of Fossil Glen. It is my favorite book bc it is very suspensful and intresting.i think that i have read it about 5 times.
Brittiany Brumage <3
When I wasz in school, my favorite book wasz City of Ember.
I liked it because it always left you thinking what would happen next.
-angela<3
when i was in school my favorite book was the grench who stoll christmas. My favite part is were no one got a gift and that is my favorite book.
kornell
my favorite book is hiedie because its a great book and i think that the writer is realy good at writing books.
Kayla Hardesty
i have many, many favorite books, but my favorite book is "the labrinth".it's awesome.its about a goblin king that steels a girl's baby brother and she has 12 hours to save him.the only catch is that she has to make it through a labrinth bafore Jerred, the goblin king turns him in to a goblin.in this labrinth nothing can be taken for granted.i love the suspence and how jerred falls in love with the girl, and how ev erything that is happening is in a book and in order to save her brother she must say the right words."i've fought my way here beyond the goblins city.my strenth is as strong as yours, and my power is great. you have no power over me." it's awesome i love it
-sabrina
my favorite book is winnie the pooh because it's hilarious when pooh loses his honey and tiger and his friends help him find it.
Carley
My favorit book is June b jones and a new baby brother because she is a vary funny caritor and she all was gets in trouble. when she heres she is geting a new baby she done not like the sound of it,but at the end of the book she likes the new baby. from nicole
My favorite book i angle's dont no kaate . I like the baily school kids books.The reason why I like those kinds of books are because I like mystery books. I can't wait to hear another mystery book because it gets me thinking that what will happen ext.
When I was in school, my favorite book was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.I absolutley fell in love ith the candy room.I like it because of the kids that get to go to the factory . Also like the part when Veruca Salt goes down the garbage chout.I like the movie better.
Kari Keefover
When I was in school my favorite book was The City of Ember. I like it becaues it left you hanging. My favorit part was when they saw the fox. My favorite charetr was poppy because she was always into mischief like when she chewed up the instructions.
Patrick
my favorit book is "the city of ember" beacase the find their way out. and exsploring and finding the new place and no body els found their way out connor garoutte.
The City of Ember because,it used many scences.Had very depresing parts and aventurous interting parts.They found a new world that Lina had dreamth of.
Tristan Evans
I think my favorite book is The City of Ember and ther is alot of people that neds to get out of the city. and a boy and a girl find there way out but many of the people do not find there way out.
Gabby
Post a Comment