Students,
The fiction section has been reorganized for your browsing benefit! The following new sections have been created:
1. Fantasy: red sticker with a unicorn
2. Historical Fiction: yellow sticker with a covered wagon
3. Mystery: purple sticker with a magnifying glass
4. Horror & Suspense: purple sticker with a ghost
and one section has been moved beside the Newbery's
5. Short Stories: red sticker with a book
Let me know if you enjoy this new arrangement!
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
1lcheating is bad some times you wi getin troublell
Cheating is bad. You can get in trouble for it.
Devante
hi mrs.hood, the new book arangement it is so easy to find the books that i love.i can finally find the mystery books or joke books or............. your friend sabrina
Mrs.hood I do agree with the sticrs on the books.Like the mistery sticer with the magnafiyinglass on it. People would know what that ment.
John Reed
Dear mrs.hood
I think this blog can realy help kids find the book they want.
catch you mrs.hood
Misty Sanders
Dear Mrs.Hood,
I do not think we need a new
organiztion
jasmine
Post a Comment